An Online Day In The Life of Mackenzie...

Well hello ;D
So, I thought I might make this a weekly thing.
Look at the Online Day in The Life...

Well, here is mine for yesterday;

First off to Stardoll, like any other addict. After answering mails, blah de blah, head over here. Made a few changes, looked through comments. Got bored. Head over to the god of all sites youtube. First video is obviously my new obssesion, Starstruckk by 3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry. Then to the fit Danyl Johnson, then to the Afro Man.

OKay, I gotta go now. Exam revision ;(
Will come back and finish later x

1 Response to An Online Day In The Life of Mackenzie...

20 November 2009 at 22:49

I love Starstruckk(:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Be Starrstrukk All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes