Competition!


I know I know, I said I wouldn't do that many competitions. And I won't. I just wanted to try one to see how it would go.

So I am thinking about once a month there will be a competition to create the most unique outfit with items from only one shop. As you may have guessed from the pic above, December's Shop is Miss Sixty.

Dress up your MeDoll in the most creative outfit you can make using ONLY items from the Miss Sixty Shop, Take a Print Screen of your doll (Can be in the Starplaza if you can't buy the items you want to use) and post a link in the comments below.

The prize? Since this blog isn't really about comps, the prize is small. You get one gift of your choice (Under 25sd) and you get featured on the blog!

Good Luck xx

5 Response to Competition!

18 December 2009 at 15:34

I'm in my stardoll name is xkoolxkirstyx

Anonymous
18 December 2009 at 22:32

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s80p3m.jpg
Hope you like it :D

19 December 2009 at 01:04

http://i49.tinypic.com/34inyo1.jpg

x)

23 December 2009 at 01:55

I love the two entries!

XooX,
Roxy

Anonymous
25 December 2009 at 20:30

Oh and by the way my stardoll name is alice2078

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Be Starrstrukk All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes