Merry (Late) Christmas!

Hey!
I hope you all had an amazing christmas!
I must say I think I ha my best one yet ;D

BTW
Update on Louis Vuitton store. Looks like it is a fake made by someone on Stardoll! Well, whoever it was, has TALENT, as those clothes were shockingly amazing!

3 Response to Merry (Late) Christmas!

28 December 2009 at 06:36

Merry Christmas to you too mack,
But I am dying to know who made that collection!
:)

XooX,
Roxy

29 December 2009 at 22:14

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, and may fate let us find out about the store!

30 December 2009 at 21:34

The collection was fake. I thought it was from when I looked at the picture.
Look at the bag for 46sd [near the L/V name], the box isn't complete, which makes it totally fake.
;[
Damn. I liked them clothes :D
x

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Be Starrstrukk All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes