OMG! OMG! OMG! Part 3

DAMN!
I was just looking at the real life versions of these, and saw that they are from the Spring 2009 Collection. Which means it is very unlikely it will actually get released.
I wonder what happened? I mean the store is THERE, but if it has been released even for a minute surely SOMEONE would've seen them!
Very confusing. Very, very confusing.
What do you think happened?

M x

2 Response to OMG! OMG! OMG! Part 3

23 December 2009 at 23:28

I don't see the store? Maybe they took it back, seeing they don't have enough graphics yet?

24 December 2009 at 05:50

I'm with Anna, I don't see them. People have been saying it's going to comeo ut for about a year now, when did you see the store?

XooX,
Roxy

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Be Starrstrukk All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes