Me & My Ipod...

...are completly inseparable! I am literally addcited to music!
So, on that subject, here is my Shuffel Playlist.

1. Nothing but the Girl - Alexandra Burke
2. Music Again - Adam Lambert ♥
3. Where is Your Boy Tonight - Fall Out Boy ♥
4. Last of the English Roses - Peter Doherty
5. Beat Again(Live Cover) - Little Boots
6. Fingerprints - Katy Perry
7. Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio ✘
8. Break My Heart - Hilary Duff
9. The Importance of Being Idol - Oasis
10. Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood
11. Lies - The Saturdays
12. What You Got - Colby O'Donic ft Akon
13. You've Lost That Loving Feelin' - The Flying Pickets ✘
14. My Hands - Leona Lewis
15. Disapear - Beyonce

✘ - means EMBARRESSING!
♥ - mean J'adore!


So there it is ;D
If you wanna make your own just turn of your iPod or MP3 and press 'Shuffel'
Why not write yours in the comments section?

If anyone does I will post here♥

3 Response to Me & My Ipod...

4 December 2009 at 00:59

I will get on it. Very busy right now (not even supposed to be on!)

5 December 2009 at 01:31

1) Shiver - Maroon 5
2) Right Round - Flo Rida
3) Starstruckk - 3OH!3 ♥
4) Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings ♥
5) My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
6)21 Guns - Green Day ♥
7) I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance ♥
8) Viva la Vida - Cold Play
9) Starstruck - Lady Gaga, Space Cowboy & Flo Rida
10) New Divide - Linkin Park ♥
11) I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco ♥
12) Shattered (Turn the Car Around) - O.A.R.
13) 1,2,3,4 - Plain White Tees
14) Amazing - Josh Kelley
15) Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day♥

♥ means I love

Anonymous
23 December 2009 at 22:07

1. We All Roll Along - The Maine. ♥
2. Christmas Tree - Lady Gaga. ♥
3. Shake and Shout! - Stereo Skyline.♥
4. Sick Little Games - All Time Low.
5. Sugar rush - Cash Cash.✘
6. Tik Tok - Kesha ft. P Diddy.
7. Whoever She is - The Maine. ♥
8. Evacuate the dancefloor - Cascada. ✘
9. 32 ways to make you smile - The backseat goodbye.♥
10. Catch me - Demi Lovato. ♥
11. Electropop - Jupiter Rising.
12. Not Good Enough - Escape The Fate.
13. Rise from your grave - Glamour Of The Kill.♥
14. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls.
15. Burning skies - Rounding Up The Cattle. ✘



✘ - damn, i can't believe this! but i like them.
♥ - J'adore.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Be Starrstrukk All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes